The Nanyang Enterprise Risk Management programme (Nanyang ERM) enables management and risk executives to gain a more holistic view of risk throughout the organisation, by developing a strong grasp of ERM and business continuity management (BCM), so they can better align their business model and strategies to mitigate risk and achieve better growth and sustainability.
The curriculum of the Nanyang ERM is specially designed in collaboration with The Risk Management Society (RIMS) to equip course participants with the 5 core competencies which will deepen their knowledge and skills in ERM concepts, processes, tools and frameworks. These core competencies are aligned to the 5 domains of the RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional (RIMS-CRMP©) exam:
- Analyzing the Business Model
- Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
- Implementing the Risk Process
- Developing Organizational Risk Competency
- Supporting Decision Making
Nanyang ERM is the first university programme in Asia to offer a compelling 3-in-1 value proposition:
Build ERM competencies and learn practical tools, frameworks and roadmaps to mitigate risk and optimise performance
Provide a pathway to earn the only globally recognised and accredited RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional (RIMS-CRMP©) credential.
Gain access to valuable resources from the prestigious global networks of NTU Alumni and RIMS.
Click here to find out more about the programme dates, fees and funding details
- Identify and address risks and opportunities in a proactive manner, thus reducing time spent in the crisis mode and maximising value for the organisation.
- Gain a holistic view of risks throughout the organisation and manage risks more effectively as an interrelated portfolio.
- Apply ERM as a tool to identify, evaluate and monitor risk and design a practical roadmap for ERM implementation.
- Integrate ERM into strategy-setting and day-to-day operations for long-term growth and sustainability.
- Establish the right culture and mind-set that manage risks and maximise return.
- Learn industry best practices from prestigious NTU faculty and senior risk practitioners.
Developed in consultation with prominent risk management practitioners and aligned with the examination domains of RIMS-CRMP, Nanyang ERM programme combines the best knowledge, management tools and frameworks from academia and industry (e.g. COSO
framework and ISO 31000 Risk Management), to provide the best value to the participants.
The programme consists of three modules of 2 days each. The outline and learning objectives of each module can be found in the programme brochure.
|Programme Structure||Key Focus / Core Competency||Duration|
ERM Strategic Business Leadership
|Analysing business model and designing organisational risk strategies||2 days|
|Implementing risk management processes||2 days|
Sustainable Leadership In ERM
|Developing organisational risk competencies and supporting decision making||2 days|
While it is recommended to enrol for the full programme, each module can be taken independently, to suit the schedule and objectives of participants.